Nietzsche-sensei - Konbini ni, Satori Sedai no Shinjin ga Maiorita - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - The Hottie Revolution

Dex-chan lover
Gaaaaaaasp! Oh my gosh, thanks so much for picking this up! I can't express how happy I am to see a real tl. Great work, and again, thank you guys!

Group Leader
I know this is what the author wrote, not a translation problem - but that bit at the end about IT not being affected by caste is a complete lie. Caste is alive and well, even if you're an Indian working at Google, Intel, or Apple in the US, UK, or EU. Officially not, of course.

Group Leader
Will you guys do vol. 10 chapters? If you do, I'll stop working on this series (again).

PS. Seeing this upload I tried to compare my chapter with this one... I was so bad at this (and have come a long way if I say so myself). Well it was my first ever chapter and done in a tablet.

QSS

Group Leader
It's nice to see a proper scanlation of this series.

Will you guys do vol. 10 chapters? If you do, I'll stop working on this series (again).

PS. Seeing this upload I tried to compare my chapter with this one... I was so bad at this (and have come a long way if I say so myself). Well it was my first ever chapter and done in a tablet.
We'll continue working the chapters in order, volume 8 being the next one and we'll get to vol 10 eventually, but it'll take some time. We finally got our systems up and running, but you can of course work the series also if you want to, it's up to you really. If we're not able to pick up the pace, I don't think it would hurt to have some new chapters released once in a while :)

Users who are viewing this thread