Nietzsche-sensei - Konbini ni, Satori Sedai no Shinjin ga Maiorita - Vol. 8 Ch. 44 - Between Gratitude and Service

Fed-Kun's army
Much obliged for getting this series. Had almost given up hope on seeing more of it, so this is a pleasant surprise.

Dex-chan lover
I wrote a haiku
It was not easy for me
This is my haiku:

I looked at your mangas
The choice was much easier
This one is the best

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation Black_Beat, God bless.
Blows my mind how this series goes months (even years from Ch. 38 to 39) without anyone picking it up when it's one of the best comedy manga currently on-going. Hope this chapter gets enough feedback for you to pick it up.

Every customer service is a minefield, huh? Therefore, just ask them straightforwardly: "what the frick do you want me to do?"
Et voilà, problem solved. Oh, and also, do it with a smile, but with a serious & sharp eye (one you give when you're about to fight a serious fight).

Contributor
Yaay it's back! Thank you!

Matsukoma's joy is at least half old man fantasies now. I won't forgive the live action for making him into a lolicon. How do you get something so wrong about a character.

Group Leader
Yaay it's back! Thank you!

Matsukoma's joy is at least half old man fantasies now. I won't forgive the live action for making him into a lolicon. How do you get something so wrong about a character.
they did WHAT???

Dex-chan lover
thank you for picking this up, this manga is probably the only manga that fits my comedy taste

Contributor
they did WHAT???
Yeah, you could probably find episodes online somewhere (Wiki says Crunchyroll, but I couldn't find it. Wasn't looking very hard tbf. The wiki is also like 10 volumes behind lol). Lolicons look even worse when there's a realass little girl; why did they change Matsukoma to that on purpose??? It's not a horrible adaptation besides that

Ah, Matsukoma, I sympathise with your seasonal dilemma... Always nice to see this on my feed!

Users who are viewing this thread