Night Bound ◆ Aubade

Dex-chan lover
@nevian70gr

the fourth volume HAS been announced already and is set to be released on june 22nd:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4040657608/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=%E5%A4%9C%E7%B8%9B%E2%97%86%E5%A4%9C%E6%98%8E%E6%9B%B2&qid=1558186502&s=digital-text&sr=1-1-catcorr

Group Leader
Man, I wanted to read a somewhat sexy manga, but not really a full hentai, so this seemed like a good choice...
But I never thought that a manga about an entire school turning into a vampire's harem could get this boring.

They keep saying "This school is made for the MC" and telling us that in this school, he is all powerful, but he's incredibly weak... his magic is useless, he has apparently no administrative power at all, pretty much everybody in school keeps lording over him and he's not really clever (it actually seems like he fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down).
(following, a tiny spoiler for Ch.7)
They've said that he can actually just chose every member of the sins, but it's almost like the author is trying to retcon that now.

This should be a dumb, sexy and funny fanservice manga, but we get tons of useless drama instead...
(following, a simple mention from Ch. 10)
and the mention of a "World's Vampire" that want to do "Vampire Battle" make me think this shit won't get better.
Harem × Vampire × Bondage × Love × Comedy
Lies!
Harem: After 19 chapters, the MC is not even remotely close to be in a relationship, not even with one girl... Maybe it becomes a harem later, but at this pace, not before chapter 80, at least...
Vampire: Yeah, a vampire that only drank blood once, has no problems with the sun and his power is completely inconsistant
(supposed to be "revert back things or people to their most beautiful state"... but how is a cow more beautiful than a leather belt? and why would a smartphone getting factory reset be more beautiful than one with stuff in it...)
. They should have made him an Incubus...
Bondage: That's the only truth, and pretty much the only nice thing about this manga.
Comedy: Where?!? there's 10x more drama than comedy in this...

'll give this crap a 2/10, just because the art is good.

subscribed for more reviews on borderline H fap material! Doing every pretentious moron in these comment sections a favor. 🤣

The story cucked the plot. 0/10

Decent, but amateur art. 6/10

What an mc. 0/10

overall: brainless source of fap / 10

When you wanna just draw girls in leotards tied up but but your editor says to come up with a story.

Dex-chan lover
Wow man the covers look even hotter and hotter. Shame there is no fucking. :/

@aFFi
Shit man. I hope this won't turn into another toloveru with only more ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
@cooltapwater i for real thought you weren't for real writing this. all the tags needed to discern the series' true nature are there and mangadex scrapped all hentai manga a few weeks after they went online (at least i don't know of a single one left on here).

Dex-chan lover
@capalex65 i never messed with any filters, but will do that now since i can't see any hentai manga here. thanks

hentai were actually set to "off". dunno if that's the default setting or what, but it's pretty annoying to learn of this just now. they should just have left it like it was on launch.

What I am getting from the comments: "I came here for the plots; I left because of the plot".

Dex-chan lover
just started reading and damn the plotholes for the sake of progression, the MC being the only one that didn't knew the reality of his blood, the Fate dumbass girl that just pierced him as nothing, he being left in the nurse office after fainting instead of being sent to a hospital after closing hours, the childhood friend just carryng him to his house after seeing he fainted again, the cousin saying the truth about him only after the damage is done.
If cousin had told him the truth, or even stayed in the office with him, all the bullshit of the first part would have been stopped.
Sure no story then, but I hate forced plots more, there was no natural course in that.

Dex-chan lover
After reading more chapters I undestood that the world or town the story is works under some under kind of logic.
I don't know if is magic, years of groundwork to change the perception or the planet just being that way but it is bordering a hentai setting without crossing into it.
Is far from perfect, a SJW nightmare, but now that I realized it a good read.
Don't like how the MC is a wimp everyone plays with and the heroine is the perfect girl and a doormat for everyone at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread