Night Patrol Sensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Ai (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
Did author trying to tell reader something? that you will die after you've gain hope? So don't hope and better just die right? Are you trying to give courage to the kids who have problems to fight for their future but the things you've shown so far in this manga is just discourage them more. Maybe author need ethic teacher in his/her life.

Dex-chan lover
Ketatsu should've at least punched that fucker in the face once. Fucking hell hope the police got to him. Japan society is fucked up man.

Dex-chan lover
@robloxoof Yes, I get that how realistic author is tried to show us. Well you see when already depressed person reading this (of course they can choose to read fluffy romcom genre) what do you think how much have affected them? When their life really suck enough and sometimes they just want to see similar situation with at least a way out or a little light at the end of the tunnel. they don't need rainbow but just a sliver of hope is enough. That is what I think.

// TW: suicide mention, depression

@jamesglordduhs
Sorry for beating a kinda-dead thread but as someone that has MDD and has attempted several times, it really is comforting in a fucked up way to see others in a similar situation. And no - in these situations there rarely is even a sliver of hope. It makes it even more relatable. You are not alone, you're not seeing the end of this whole thing but there are many who has seen it. Please live to see it.

In my opinion and experience, reading this manga has given me comprehensive visuals to everything that's going on, making it digestible albeit cruel. This helps with sorting out my own thoughts and experiences too. Sometimes seeing a similar situation in a third person perspective helps a lot with that.

Of course, every depressed person is different. After all, every person lives their lives differently and has unique experiences. But for me, this manga really emphasizes how there is light at the end of the tunnel. That there are people who care, who will help. Anyway, just my thought.

Users who are viewing this thread