Nigoru Hitomi de Nani wo Negau - Highserk Senki

the novel has also a translation, way ahead. epic Battle, Drama and more, one of my favorite Manga/novel so far...

Dex-chan lover
Incredible work, but it feels like it might be a bit boring in the future.
The story starts out by exploring the horrors of war, and how it affects the mentality of someone who is in particular gentle in spirit.
From there, it kind of changed to: "What'll happen if that gentle spirit is given power?"
And currently, it seems to want to explore: "What'll happen if all the Japanese will meet up?"

The logical conclusion for this manga feels like it should be: "When will the MC defect?"
I hope it won't get dull, trying to prolong the same fights.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if there's any manga from this or last year as good as highserk? This shit is HEAT, by far the best isekai I've found so far.

Double-page supporter
this has potential to beat top 3 Isekai and prob will since most Isekai these days is just generic dogshit

I love this manga, i also went to read the novel after catching up and it only gets better. definitely recommend probably my favorite novel right now and once the manga catches up it will probably become my favorite in that area too.

Just to fully appreciate the manga, I’m going to have to read it over again and keep a note on the different affiliations

The manga isn't popular because of how gore and anti war it is but personally it has great world building, great character development, interesting plot and the mangaka has great skills. Still many person wouldn't like it because too many people die in the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread