Nigoru Hitomi de Nani wo Negau - Highserk Senki

i wish i could see a scene mc holding the hero by his throat and making a human torch out of him where the rest of the allied army spirit crumbles seeing it though i highly doubt it would happen even if were to happen it would probably after a lot of episodes

Last edited:
by far my favorite Novel. The manga follows the novel almost to a T and if it keeps on this path we will see what i consider some of the best battles in manga. i was NEVER bored reading the novel, i just wish we had more manga chapters and more Novel translations. the English translations are quite far behind the Raws but the person translating it (kinokura) is busting their ass to release new chapters so here's hoping we'll get to read even more.

instanly knew shit manga on chp 2, just because a cute girl, MC & friend didn't kill or chase her even thought they knew she will become a threat and already wasted...

i bet somewhere in the chp, it will have unnecessary rape and unnecessary revenge trope. mangadex already become worse to find a good manga with this shit manga have a high rating

instanly knew shit manga on chp 2, just because a cute girl, MC & friend didn't kill or chase her even thought they knew she will become a threat and already wasted...

i bet somewhere in the chp, it will have unnecessary rape and unnecessary revenge trope. mangadex already become worse to find a good manga with this shit manga have a high rating
Dude, are we reading the same thing? Because in the manga there is no rape only an aftermath of a rape and the people get punished for it in the same chapter.
Give the manga a second chance and maybe you will like it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I came in with a little hope of finding a decent stone in the pile of trash, yet I found a diamond instead. This is a great manga. It's been so long since I read story about battle with such a cruel and heartless depiction of war. Combination of medieval, magic and isekai make it more interesting.

Been reading this since it's release, it's a good story among the thousand pile of garbage that reside on this site, and it fucking goes on hiatus, It's so fvcking over bros....

Aggregator gang
The publishing magazine that the manga was included in got axed. The manga now has to find a new one.
[Angry power armor screams]

If this does not get picked up, i may feed both the web novel, AND the manga into an AI and see if it pops out the story in this art style. Getting sick and tired of these retarded japanese publishers destroying the good stuff. Especially now that hollyweird is fucking up left and right.

Users who are viewing this thread