Nihonkoku Shoukan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Sun God's Emissaries

Aggregator gang
@Doomer Japan has been largely peaceful since WWII...you don't think they'd be sitting on a huge cache of ammunition by now from all that time they haven't had to fire many firearms? That and a good show of power to such a medieval culture would sure act as as a deterrent eventually(it would take awhile for the news to spread and be confirmed...but once it was...)...not to mention a way to subjugate them later. "Shock and Awe" I think it's called?

Aggregator gang
@Jeraflare Seriously...read about more human history than just WWII... :/ Hell, just look up My Lai Village Massacre for a more current example of human brutality in times of war... Or what South Korea did in Vietnam... :/

Aggregator gang
I wonder how many of these enemy soldiers were conscripted against their will...while the real assholes sit safe in their castles. :( .....for now. :3

Dex-chan lover
well if they are a feudal system thhey would conscrip peasants and all
soo yeah

also all hail to the mighty arty

Looks like the Radar Artillery Unit from Civilization 3!

Dex-chan lover
Evil white man begone!
Japanese justice to the rescue! Team “say no to war crimes”!

Dex-chan lover
bruh using rocket artillery and it isnt even a siege. like what? dafuq? why are they wasting munitions lmao

Dex-chan lover
Manga was started in 2018 but the art reminds me like something from the late 90s - early 00s

Users who are viewing this thread