Nii-chan

Group Leader
Positive female character in my yaoi!? Impossible!...
...But seriously speaking: she was totally best character. Would read spin-off about her.

Dex-chan lover
Apart from dramatic conveniences and absurdly villainous parents, the main characters were fairly believable, in so far as their central neuroses. Although that might say more about me.
What really disturbed me was the conduct of the parents. If you see your child running naked from the waist down from a man with an erection, you make sure your child is safe and then you call the police without thinking twice. And if your child is a known child rapist, report them to the police, anonymously if needed.
Secondarily, I was disturbed by the implication of homosexuality as a contagion, with abuse being the vector. While homosexual boys are abused at high rates, there are other factors at play.
Lastly, being sad because your rapist left you as a child is not a valid excuse to groom a child in adulthood. That's some wild justification.
In all, nobody (not even the girl) comes out of this story a capable moral agent. All are exploitative, and have committed crimes without just reason.

I don't think a single person in this manga did the right thing. I guess it's supposed to be a tragedy, shakesphere style, everything sucks the whole way through.

Mixed feelings...

IRL, you don’t go to a prostitute to correct or to handle things like this. Go to a psychiatrist or something. Every character in this story should go to a psychiatrist. Mental conditions can be treated, but not always.

Yes people, get "proper" professional help if you feel abnormalities. Beware of scamers and unprofessional lazy shits.

first of all why didnt the parents call the fucking police? your young son was fucking naked from the waist down running from a man who was his dick nearly out. and they should've gotten the kid a therapist if they did i doubt he would've come running back to "nii-chan" AND WHY WASNT HE ARRESTED FOR CHILD RAPE UGH

@ilikeyaoiis
because they didnt want to expose their family to judgement, even if they are victims, society will be harsh against them, it will make them look like horrible parents (wich they where) that neglect their kid and for japannese society , from what i have percieved over the years, they would prefer for an abuser to get away than to risk being the talk of the town for having an abused kid
and sending him to therapy (as they should have done if they where even decent parents) would be an admission of fault on their part, and unfortunatelly , thats something that does happen in the real world in many places

Users who are viewing this thread