Nijiiro Days

Dex-chan lover
it's kinda funny how Mizuno draws all the male characters with the exact same Michael Phelps physique as if everyone in japan is a 6'4 pro swimmer

Aggregator gang
he, she it: HAS!!!!!
I, you, we, they: HAVE!!!!
come on!!! that is primary school english grammar!!!!

Why does Mari still treat Mattsun like that? Why doesn’t she try to show that she likes him by being a little sweeter to him from time to time, it doesn’t have to be often but at least sometimes. It just seems like she doesn’t really care about him and only thinks about Anna. I would like to see her show a soft side of her to him, not just her tsun/violent side. I think it would show how much she’s grown to love him as not just a person but also as her boyfriend. They’re my favorite pair in the manga and I just wish she’d be a little nicer to him. He’s a good guy and deserves a little affection from the girl he likes.

@ below:

I guess it's because

she's still more into girls than boys? I know it's a shoujo, and everybody's expected to be married to their high school sweethearts in "few years later" tankobon specials, but regardless how situation'll turn out to be (didn't see the raws), i see no future for that particular pairing.

@mikegnesium

Hey man, I just saw at MAL someone summarized and translated a special chapter dedicated about them with some screenshots from the chapter and I can just say that i’m happy with it. Definitely a cute chapter and answered the questions I had. Can’t wait for the official translated version. Hope it gets uploaded here soon.

Can anybody give me a good chapter where I can pick the story up again without going all the way back to the beginning?

you guys this is a must-read!!! 11/10

best friendship, characters with interesting personality, four couples in one story, heart-warming fluff, a light read, and perfect slice of life

(p.s. check out the anime and live-action too)

Dex-chan lover
Focuses a lot on side characters and neglects the main couple (Also feels as if the writer is just making shit up as they go along) and it takes
40+ chapters for the main couple to get together

So I assume Chibi Manga has too many resources if they release all these chapter that were already done over year ago?

Dex-chan lover
Here goes a good series, if only someone could continue the other one too, good by rainbow colored days!

Users who are viewing this thread