Nikaidou Hell Golf - Ch. 3 - Consensus

Dex-chan lover
I like how much they're dwelling on this, how excruciating they're making it. It's gonna make it all the more tense when we see him on the links, trying to struggle past the pro test... we know what sort of hell he's returning to if he fails!

Double-page supporter
And people who just give up in the face of adversity are okay?
10 years of taking sponsorships without providing any succeed was just straight up taking advantage of the chairman's kindness, the world ain't a charity. All he did was shamelessly begging for forgiveness again and again. I said what I said.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
10 years of taking sponsorships without providing any succeed was just straight up taking advantage of the chairman's kindness, the world ain't a charity. All he did was shamelessly begging for forgiveness again and again. I said what I said.
Only way to fail is to give up. This also wasn't originally his dream as far as we can tell, he just got told by the chairman etc one day "Hey, you should be a pro golfer and raise us to greatness!" and kind of made their dream into his life. This isn't him taking advantage of their kindness, this is them not taking responsibility after their investment didn't pay off like they'd hoped. He continues to golf because he has nothing else and no idea what else to do, they consumed his life with golf.

Users who are viewing this thread