Niki. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@connurr Page 24 has Niki say Bust, instead of Busy.

Dwataras are a pretty interesting subspecies. I wonder where they get their tails? It must have been terrible for Niki's parents. They fell in love, but political reasons stole the dad away from life. Now Niki and her mom are forced to be wanderers. Niki eventually used her powers, without anyone telling her about it. It seems Dwataras are more powerful than I thought.

Henri did his best defending Niki and her mom. I'm sure he never expected hunters to be tailing him. He's gonna take Niki to the orphanage, isn't he?

Group Leader
@connurr Page 24 has Niki say Bust, instead of Busy.

Dwataras are a pretty interesting subspecies. I wonder where they get their tails? It must have been terrible for Niki's parents. They fell in love, but political reasons stole the dad away from life. Now Niki and her mom are forced to be wanderers. Niki eventually used her powers, without anyone telling her about it. It seems Dwataras are more powerful than I thought.

Henri did his best defending Niki and her mom. I'm sure he never expected hunters to be tailing him. He's gonna take Niki to the orphanage, isn't he?
just fixed it. thanks for letting me know.
Yeah, it's super interesting, I'm really glad I stumbled across the series looking at the magazine it's in.

Users who are viewing this thread