Nikubami Honegishimi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Danta Kannon

Dex-chan lover
There should be a warning for people who have trypophobia. I just have a skin crawl especially on page 14. Thank for the artist's unique art the rest is not scary.

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucker, this isn't the usual horror, that was straight up John Carpenter's The Thing. Aunt is still cute tho fr, thanks for the TL

For anyone who is interested in the deity of this chapter, I urge you to check out the movie Incantation (2022). The goddess's design is almost one to one in both instants that I think it could be a direct homage.

Dex-chan lover
After first chapter and this, I'm surprised that he is still alive.

Dex-chan lover
There should be a warning for people who have trypophobia. I just have a skin crawl especially on page 14. Thank for the artist's unique art the rest is not scary.
Stop reading anything horror related then. What do you want people put warning signs on all horrors: Warning arachnophobia, claustrophobia.
Stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is not exactly that kind of manga but I can't get over how cute Inubousaki looks lmao
That's actually a really solid part of the manga, it makes you root for her and makes the looming tragedy all the worse. The character design is downright impeccable, she lights up the page and draws your attention because that's the type of personality she has, too. She's a bright and fun presence in people's lives, so she looks bright and fun even when nobody else does.

It's a real strength of the style and one of the reasons this manga's one to fucking watch. The art isn't just interested in showing us what people look like, it wants to show us what they feel like, too.

Fed-Kun's army
I see. We will get flashback of these two old adventures every chapter. I hope in the future the nephew will contribute more to the story than just asking questions, like taking the old man for a new case or just a revisiting a site.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter.
I know this is not exactly that kind of manga but I can't get over how cute Inubousaki looks lmao
I feel the same way with both Inubousaki and Asama, the latter's design perfectly captures the "average everyday worker/friend who's seen enough and just wants to live peacefully without getting into trouble but gets dragged into them anyway" vibe

Users who are viewing this thread