Nimotsu Mochi no Nousuji Musou - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
So is Ruck gonna just roll with being her hubby? :thonk: Thanks for the update

Double-page supporter
Finally given a vacation, but annoyingly won't have time for now due to the monster horde

idk if it because ive seen these types of manga before and i know what happens next, or author wrote such a good shit ex-party memeber to the point i want to see how much more he can screw himself in life over, compared to seeing the MC develop

Dex-chan lover
While I am glad for the maid getting a break and Ruck’s proving how strong he’s become, ngl, I still want to know what’s going to happen with the backstabbing party leader. Once this arc is over with, I hope they’ll properly flesh it out, rather than designate him to being the reoccurring punching bag that’s so cartoonishly evil and unaware of his surroundings for everyone to continually hate on.

Guy doesn’t need to be redeemed, but I’m hoping there’s some kind of payoff considering we’ve spent a lot of time following his bullshit escapades alongside Ruck’s incredibly fast growth as a warrior.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

How to deal with Ruck's unpredictable fight style?
I guess join his growing harem?

Dex-chan lover
A day off every 3 and a 3rd months, I'm kinda sad that she was so happy about that
I know how she feels though. When I was a seasonal employee it would be a solid 2 months before I'd start getting my 1 day off each week.

Thankfully that job only lasted from May to September each year.

Users who are viewing this thread