Nina Is Plotting My Death! - Ch. 1

Got the Usagi Drop vibe as well towards the end, especially with the not calling him Dad thing, which I remember Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba pulling.

Here's hoping that this doesn't turn out like that.

Actually good but if he got through her mind why didn't he just say that nobody is a target dumb dumb

Dex-chan lover
@Vmpslushie @Mentalout21 If this follows the pre-serialization, the timeskips will only be in small tidbits, but the main story will still be set in the past. So hopefully it won't diverge from that direction.

@glassedboi
In the pre-serialized version, the people who trained her instilled her with one last mission to kill at least one person to buy them time to escape when their base was raided. If it's the same here, it's probably easier for them to convince her to focus on a single hard-to-kill target than to stop killing altogether.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
it seems like that mc has changed job.
i remember him being a an assassin for a yakuza/triad back then.
and this also seems to be another usagi drop xD

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm the pre-serialization had more of a fluffy feeling to it, this one makes me worried about the "Usagi Drop syndrome" (specially the time-skip scenes), but maybe it's just the art style which feels more mature. Well as long as it keeps being cute and not weird I will keep reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread