Nine Lives Man

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
366
So the description say it's an adaptation of a 30 years old story. I tried to search for it on Google, but I didn't find anything about "Nine Lives Man". Is it novel from China? A movie perhaps?
 
Group Leader
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
216
@AStrangerIsHere
There's the author and comic book page. There's no information available about it in english as far as I'm aware

https://www.books.com.tw/products/CN11158195
https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%98%BF%E6%8E%A8
https://read01.com/xDA5DxJ.html#.XNw6jxRKiUk
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
366
@chillock117
Thx. Not much to find it seems, but I still learned a bit about the author. About the manhua so far, I find it intruiguing, so I'll continue reading. After all, it's rare to find an interesting sci-fi story.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
150
this author is so good at disappointing us.. he's great at premise and art work, great story threads and then always ends with a flop.. like he runs out of juice and just cant be bothered finishing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top