Nine Peaks - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - Wagatsuma Daichi, April 18, 1991

Dex-chan lover
What sucks is we saw that future dad came back, he came to the gate after and did want to meet the kid and know. But he transported and meets younger one. Had hopes to form some connect to his dad and got dropped like a nobody. I feel for the guy

Dex-chan lover
I mean he draw the losing stick the moment he had that guy for a dad

I wonder what take so long to update Chapter 78 and so on ? Btw, thanks for the new translated chapter update. It's been a month we're waiting for this and I thought the translator already drop this one and I was worried, already

Last edited:
Power Uploader
I wonder what take so long to update Chapter 78 and so on ? Btw, thanks for the new translated chapter update. It's been a month we're waiting for this and I thought the translator already drop this one and I was worried, already
Give me your best guess.

Dex-chan lover
If you read the notes on the previous chapter you can see that they had caught up to the available raws and were waiting for the new volume to be released

Users who are viewing this thread