Nine Peaks - Vol. 9 Ch. 76 - Wagatsuma Daichi's Father

Dex-chan lover
No, Dai, don't go back.

Stay, and beat the shit out of your asshole dad. It is your prerogative.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand. How did restaurant owner know this Dai from his time line if this Dai is also a time traveller that's Kanamoris son??
We don't know exactly when Wagatsuma time traveled. He likely came from further in the future than Gaku, considering the Kanamori we have seen of Gaku's era doesn't appear to have a young child. We also don't know what year Wagatsuma appeared. We know the year he transferred, but he could have already been in this timeline for awhile.

Remember what Gansu Burger owner (I forgot his name, damn) says in chapter 3;

Once every 3 years, on the night at, 8 April, there will always be a missing person after fall onto the sea of Kumine town. And you wondering where they gone to? They probably gone slipped through the timeline to the past, by accident, and the burger owner is one of 'em. The burger owner had probably went through from 2016 to 1994 (considering he had opened his burger restaurant in this era for 6 years). In the original 2000 timeline, the burger owner was supposed to be around middle school age. But in this alternate timeline, he's apparently a grown up man from the future now. So expected, another time traveler spotted. That's why I frankly feel something odd about Wagatsuma appearance. Since Gaku was from 2022, Wagatsuma must be from 2019 🧐.. OH WAIT, WAGATSUMA APPEAR IN THIS TIMELINE SINCE HE WAS CHILD, SO HOW THE HELL HE ACCIDENTALY WENT BACK TO THIS TIME WHEN HE WAS STILL A KID AND WHAT YEAR DID WAGATSUMA TIME SLIPPED!? STAY TUNED FOR MORE CHAPTER & HOPE IT'LL GIVE AN ANSWER

Thanks for the chapters!

Didn't see that twist comin', but i was intrigued by the "How could you betray me twice(...)", first thing that came in my mind was like Kanamori drowning Wagamatsu or something like that, that occasioned his time traveling or something.... probably just overthinking it, but a cool turn of events.

Hahahahahah this is itt. I been waiting for this moment when the twist show it selfffff

Dex-chan lover
okay so wagatsuma came to this timeline when he was in grade school. He is two years older than MC who is a freshmen in high school rn. Since they all go back 22 years , time travel happens every three year on the same date, then he probably traveled (not 0 (MC), not 3 (unknown except by gaku), not 6 (gaku)) 9 years ago...

Users who are viewing this thread