Nine Peaks - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - The 2017 Kumine Mayoral Election

Dex-chan lover
You know, the dual storylines that play out in remain this series greatest strength and I'm entirely down to have arc that takes place in present day that, while likely to be incomplete, can contribute gravity to the scenario playing out in the past.

Also still not entirely convinced that Gaku's time travel is actually time travel, and if it is, is he altering the present day? In what way? Are these windows into the present era, preceding Gaku's time warp, already scenarios that have been altered by his meddling? WTF IS GOING ON HERE?!

Power Uploader
Also still not entirely convinced that Gaku's time travel is actually time travel, and if it is, is he altering the present day? In what way? Are these windows into the present era, preceding Gaku's time warp, already scenarios that have been altered by his meddling? WTF IS GOING ON HERE?!
This will become clear in the upcoming volumes (plural).

Hello, manager, the follow-up of this cartoon is currently being serialized on the website for free. Excuse me, have you considered keeping up with the latest progress? Or will it continue to progress with the offprint?

Power Uploader
Hello, manager, the follow-up of this cartoon is currently being serialized on the website for free. Excuse me, have you considered keeping up with the latest progress? Or will it continue to progress with the offprint?
I will stick to the tankoubon releases (what you refer to as 'offprint') because they are cleaner and easier to work with than the weekly chapters that show up on mangacross or in Weekly Shounen Champion. Being able to read ahead also helps with translating. If I know what's coming, it's less likely I will need to retroactively change earlier translations later on.

我会坚持使用tankoubon发行版(你称之为“绝版”),因为它们比出现在mangacross或Shounen Champion周刊上的每周章节更干净、更容易使用。能够提前阅读也有助于翻译。如果我知道接下来会发生什么,我就不太可能在以后追溯性地修改早期的翻译。
ok,thank you

Users who are viewing this thread