Nine Peaks - Vol. 9 Ch. 71 - Annoying Man

Is gaku ever coming back to his own timeline?
I'm thinking in the epilogue or something. I mean, the story seems to be around how its dad rise up to the top. I guess it will switch back to the future after that.

Dex-chan lover
My man knows that there's too much good food to waste time going back to the "good enoughs" instead of search for more "exquisites"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! Man I just binged this story from the start today. I am loving it, I feel like these vibes were what Tokyo Revengers should have gone for tbh. I am really enjoying the laid back part of this as well as some loose ends. Burger guy mentioned ANOTHER person who also came back in time. I am honestly wondering who it could be. "Apparently, my mom died when I was 2" is what was stated in chapter 1. What if she really just disapeared? Granted I feel like Aunt Rin would have said something like that. But if she disapeared and adult her came back to the past that would be WILD.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta admit, I'd love to have seen a side chapter depicting Wagatsuma's visit to Mashio's place. Admittedly, in my head, it would feel like no big deal since both guys have that cool, nonchalant attitude, but there's definitely potential for some subtle hilarity - especially if he goes "3/5, do better. Won't be back."

Dex-chan lover
Take notes man, upgrade the coffee and refine the sauce, you have hope unlike Mashio's place who got stuck at 3 stars!

Dex-chan lover
So in the original timeline, after the insurrection Wagatsuma told Kanamori that he lost the throne de facto and just... moved.
I like to think he became a food vlogger by 2022

Users who are viewing this thread