Nineteen, Twenty-One

Dex-chan lover
This is a very sweet, gentle story. It's from the first generation of webtoons, before they got to be this big commercial thing, but that isn't to say it's less professional than what you see now. The art is lovely and the story has a big generous heart.

This story really hits home for me because I actually run a cat shelter from my own house! We take in the strays in our neighborhoods that we've passed through and we make sure they have good medical care and food and clean water all the time! TNR (trap, neuter, release) is super important for local cats so that they population doesn't spread and so that cats don't have to compete even further for food and shelter in the wild :)

If everyone could leave out some cat food and clean water in their backyard (or somewhere else away from the road!), then I really think the world could become a happier place for all cats and humans alike ^~^

Fed-Kun's army
From the point of view of the society i live in, she is just a crybaby. She is so depress over been a bit late to do what she wanted, and i can understand that, but seriously kust cuz you didnt get to uni at 21 isnt the end of the world. I knew plenty of ppl way older then me when i was studying that couldnt enroll in college eralier cuz of moneh or family problems. Now, i get that she lost 2 years almlst of life, and that sucks, but from what it seems (i havent finish reading this) it wasnt like she was in a coma or something.

Group Leader
It looks interesting. Is there already an English translation? If not I wish there’d be one

Dex-chan lover
There's a complete English translation on easy going scans.

Aaah nothing like starting the year with the first webtoon I read fully (and second that I ever started reading)
One of the most pleasant and warm stories for me. Just the right length, right pace, a straight-forward romance that doesn't rely on needless drama and an interesting "plot point" following a conflict that isn't magically solved or rely on "the power of determination" but on simply trying to understand each others' views. There might be better stories out there and it may not be perfect, but it's certainly one of a kind to me.

Group Leader
What a cute and fluffy thing to read...

10star!!! FROM ME, AND ACTUAL RATER! ;)

Seems great and stuff but I thought there’d be a bigger focus on romance and not cats. So I’m gonna drop I’d still recommend it buts it’s just not fro me

Users who are viewing this thread