Ningen dakedo Maougun Shitennou ni Sodaterareta Ore wa, Maou no Musume ni Aisare Shihai Zokusei no Kennou o Ataeraremashita. - The Guardian of Prince…

Please try to keep the names of the characters and races constant. Derek became drake in one line and elfs became faeries. Also some lines didn't make that much sense. Thanks for picking this series up.

This is my guess, maybe the MC is the younger brother with that human king because that human king easily understands the Mc is

jesus christ, why are they having a conversation and complimenting eachother during a fight? might aswell have a thumb war instead smh

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was weird. Like I want to like this series and then this happens. It felt like it was trying to cram in a 100 different chapters and plot points into a few scenes. First it's a fight (which was already boring in that closed tight space), then its exposition, then its an emotional power up for the MC (which didn't get nearly the focus it needed considering how surprised everyone was for one panel), then its more exposition, then its an epiphany/realization from a long conversation, then its a random new conflict at the very end. It felt like a jumbled mess (the fight especially suffered). The story would be fine (not amazing, but okay and fun to read) with some room to breathe.

@TNT261 Yeah, it was the first chapter in 4 months so I was a bit excited to read it, but after reading it I've lost almost all interest in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread