Ningen dakedo Maougun Shitennou ni Sodaterareta Ore wa, Maou no Musume ni Aisare Shihai Zokusei no Kennou o Ataeraremashita. - The Guardian of Prince…

Dex-chan lover
Initally was upset he didn't take control of the slavery magic as is to make her confess everything, but then realized that since there was also silencing magic, it implies that slave magic can't control speech related actions.

Double-page supporter
This isn't bad (so far). Sure, it's got the "demons good" cliche that's been stupidly popular as of late but the "humans bad" half of that is missing as of this time. But the human lord is low key suspicious so that part might change. The art is reasonably good and the rest of the plot is acceptable if not terribly interesting.

A solid effort that could still go downhill.

Dex-chan lover
I like it so far.

Princess being hasty? She's under a lot of stress, as she has to make MC look good (and also have him fall in partnership love with her) and she probably has a time limit before daddy and/or politics demand that she marry *someone*.

Random assassinations? Suddenly they seem to be targeting the MC, probably because he was of royal blood and put out in the woods to ensure a stable succession (while technically not breaking any rules about shedding said royal blood). But another option might be that it's just Demon King who wants to get rid of him (without revealing it to the princess or his generals) now that MC's a political liability with regards to the princess.

Evil humans? Yea, seems like it, but at least they're *not all evil* - or at least there seems to be several plots running. So that's fine.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Seems the princess is in a hurry to marry MC. As for agreeing to open the tower should've found out more about it first. Noah seems too driven about them getting the keys to open it, especially by any means possible despite being head of security. Might be wrong but I think he might be responsible for elves and beastkin fighting, too into observing for right moment to look good rather than act, too full of himself, and going to do something terrible with whatever is in the tower while scapegoating the demon princess and MC. After all, in these stories one of the common traits of scummy humans are being human supremacists, feeling entitled or justified using slave collars that can kill on non-humans, and using sneaky or dishonorable methods rather than face things upfront.

udk

i swear they are being used for another purpose like there is more meaning being the four leaf tower then that

Dex-chan lover
Oh please don't make this a harem, I mean I don't think it will because the princess is possessive (I like this trope because this will prevent most harem)

Users who are viewing this thread