Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Labyrinth of bonds

Sell it, totally sell it.

Have the mages study it,
copy the enchantment onto everything, and give the products to problem parties to incentivize cooperation.

Dex-chan lover
One day we shall have longer chapter; yes, we shall have longer chapters. Until then I’m going to curse every god I can think of and some fictional ones I made up. Thanks for the TL, I just don’t understand why the authors and publishers/magazines want to release such short chapters in the first place. At least 20 pages. How many months are we going to be in this labyrinth?

I wasn't kidding earlier about this series placing a heavy focus on character relationships and trust between party members.

Spoiler for later about the sword.
Sword of bonds is the equivalent of DBZ's fusion dance. It only works if there's a high level of trust and understanding between people. 3 and 4 people fusions are hypothetically possible.

So I am going to guess that the length of chapters decreases and the party trust/teamwork/cooperation increases?

Hopefully, this does not turn into "the power of friendship saves the day" kinda thing.

@twinklecake

Don't know personally, but there could have been some books with lore mentioning it in the dungeon, urban legends, or a straight up inventory sheet that was picked up by another adventurer.

Sword of Bond - Gets a bonus to damages roll based on friendship level.
Party's friendship level: 4/100
Party Debuff: Friendship EXP reduced to 10%
(I imagined those being the party's stats.)
Worse kind of legendary artifact for this party. It's kinda like having an heavy 2h hammer when the only one capable of even just lifting it in the party is only used to 2h swords.

Aggregator gang
Friendship we made along the way aside, what really impressed me this chapter is Wilma's design.

Its rare to get an older female design that doesn't fall into either the kind grandma or cackling witch, but even rarer to still to not have a 20 to 30 year old attractive woman who just says and acts like an older woman (ie Tsunade from Naruto and Unohana from Bleach).

No, she is just a wrinkled older lady who is dressed neatly and professionally but still with a bit of fashion and style. I guess its just refreshing to see older, non-photogenic people represented without falling into the same old tropes/workarounds.

Users who are viewing this thread