Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Union

it's amazing how people get disappointed real fast the moment the "power of friendship" cliche appears.

honestly, the cliche here is fine since this doesn't have a huge following and only used the trope once so far and i've seen worse especially from big mainstream series (fairy tail is a big example of this).

And with all of the "dark themed" series popping out since late 2010s, this is a OK welcome cliche for me, i just hope the author don't go overboard with it

ah but i hope Nick isn't the only one who can use the sword, hope dragon girl can fuse with mage girl or something like that

Fed-Kun's army
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1014177/12 gee I guess instead of years of working together two people who supposedly came together because of trust issues and still barely know each other work as well. This premise is pretty poorly handled, learning to use this sword together might make sense as climax of character development but this early it is just cheap.

Edit:If the author wanted to do fusion sword I think it would have been better if it just lets people fuse in general and trust is just necessary for stronger more stable fusions or something. That would leave the option for things like fusion acting as catalyst for their relationship or their increasing trust being mirrored in increased power. Instead of them already having an exceptionally high trust.

😤😤😤😍😍😍😍Bruh this artist makes some GOD TIER futa hentai like Goooooollllllllyyyyyyyyy

Well, it's not like the power of frendship in the FT, where energy to fight comes from nothing but "save me! - yeeeah, I CAN DO THIS!!!". Here the sword welds the power and it has a condition: feeling of unity ant trust within companions, not frendship (can you trust to all your friends?). But the armor sucks, really. The lightblade and healing effect would be enough.

(Saint Seiya!)

Dakishimeta kokoro no kosumo
Atsuku moyase kiseki wo okose
Kizutsuita mama ja inai to
Chikaiatta haruka na ginga

Pegasus Fantasy!
Sousa yume dake wa
Dare mo ubaenai kokoro no tsubasa da kara
Saint Seiya! Shounen wa minna
Saint Seiya! Ashita no yuusha (oh yeah!)
Saint Seiya! Pegasus no you ni
Saint Seiya! Ima koso habatake!

Users who are viewing this thread