Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Union

So from now on they will be defeating everyone with power of friendship huh?
Not sure how to feel about that 🤔

Now that is a weird combination of like 3-4 heroes that I can basically name.
But still, is fusion really the answer to almost most of the level breaking scenarios....

At first I thought the word needed to use the sword, "union" is pretty suspicious but I wave it off and thought "eh, maybe it just means they can work together better as team with the sword's buffs".
But they actually fused together! lol
This is getting better and better.

Dex-chan lover
Cool chapter. Pacing is still terrible and these are way too short for a monthly release (do they actually release this short in Japan?! Like how?!). Can't blame the TL (I love being able to read this at all), but God do I hate the magazine this comes in (and/or author for doing this). We've been on this arc way too long.

Dex-chan lover
Pffff lol what was that, this fusion trick is getting old.
I hope they sell the chatting sword as they planned and continue the story like before

Idk what to feel man, the idea of a party not trusting anyone was cool and all but DO WE REALLY HAVE TO GO BACK TO "TOMODACHI POWER?!!!!"

P.S.

MC LOOKS LIKE FREAKING ARASH FROM FGO

Double-page supporter
Wait they didn't actually fuse right????? It's just a Kamen Rider thingy or a magical girl where he just transforms into a super cool looking armor right? RIGHT???????

I wish we had more interactions with the former priest ngl, feels like he's just there in the back without any spotlight at all

Thanks for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread