Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu

Well at least this story has a somewhat logical friendship power, yeah a magical sword that runs on friendship.... ok

So like, it's obvious that they're all coming to combine at some point and this seems like captain planet rules so I am just sitting here thinking 'BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED, I AM, A FUNCTIONAL HUMAN BEING!!!' amazing.

Honestly, I think it's worth it just for giving me that laugh at my own stupid joke.

Supporter
This went from a 7 to a 4 with that decision to axe the series where they did. Such a disappointing end to a manga I was starting to really vibe

Group Leader
So like has manga ended? And if so Does light novel only has this much content?

Not bad but that's it also the final is just unfinished I understand mangaka's point and why ge ended it there but I can't say I agree with his point of view

Because finding a dream/reason is not enough in my eyes

I understand mangaka ended here because his aim was finding an aim and he did found an aim at the end

But I do not find his aim good enough to finish the series entirely

also nick had to get a romance line with Karan also Retiring from adventuring to follow love etc. and seeing his master's point of view would suit nick's personality better and it would be ten times better than this ending if structured correctly with an extra arc

In the end I indeed can say this manga was ruined not because of lack of skill on mangaka's end

Bu because mangaka's personal choices in the storyline (also I don't know the mangaka so I cannot tell anything but this personal choices might be because of mangaka's inexperience)

Contributor
Went from a 7/10 to a 0.5/10.
I HATE mangas who are just used to promote Light novel.

That's why i will always respect a lot mangas like Spice and Wolf, ascension of a bookworm or Mushoku tensei, who go to the end or will go to the end.

This is just respecting the manga readers, and not just using them to promote the LN.

The manga/LN is an example of the reason of many downgrading interested works these days: Good idea but poorly execute.
I wish instead of rushing the author, the publishers should give them some time to do research for their work. It sacrify time for quality but i prefer reading a good written volume of manga/LN than 100 chapters of eating sandpaper.

Users who are viewing this thread