Ningen ni Koisuru Shinigami-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Breakfast

Group Leader
Bro what? you talking bout m*st3rb41ting to this?
Lol what? How did you get m*st3rb41ting from that?

No, I'm talking about the gratification/showcase/special panel (usually it's an FMC in some pose or close up to the character she's interacting saying some shit like "thank you" or "you're not so bad". Highlights a new side of the FL the ML gets to experience) is in the POV of the ML which is really just the POV of the reader if they self-insert as the ML.

I'm saying, the author knows theirs gonna be readers self-inserting or relating in general in these key panels and a lot of those readers don't want to feel like they are dealing with a 12yo. So it's probably better to feature more mature looks in these moments.

Dex-chan lover
Lol what? How did you get m*st3rb41ting from that?

No, I'm talking about the gratification/showcase/special panel (usually it's an FMC in some pose or close up to the character she's interacting saying some shit like "thank you" or "you're not so bad". Highlights a new side of the FL the ML gets to experience) is in the POV of the ML which is really just the POV of the reader if they self-insert as the ML.

I'm saying, the author knows theirs gonna be readers self-inserting or relating in general in these key panels and a lot of those readers don't want to feel like they are dealing with a 12yo. So it's probably better to feature more mature looks in these moments.
OH, ok but I'm not sure if the concept applies here (then again my gut feeling ain't regulated to FMC so much cuz yk almost every manga is a Male MC).
P.S as for how I got m*st3rb41ting from that, the term 'self gratification' is related to yk... but ig I didn't understand the sentence.

Group Leader
OH, ok but I'm not sure if the concept applies here (then again my gut feeling ain't regulated to FMC so much cuz yk almost every manga is a Male MC).
P.S as for how I got m*st3rb41ting from that, the term 'self gratification' is related to yk... but ig I didn't understand the sentence.
nw. reading it again, I should have put a more punctuation.

Transformation from cute healing girl to pretty cooking waifu.

I wonder how old she actually is. Though if she can change like that she's probably at least that old, but more likely some non-human age.
Damn a cute grim reaper to a Waifu cooker. I am actually wondering the same. Also great chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread