Ningen no 99% wa Hon de Dekite Iru - Ch. 5

Contributor
"Just drowning in our carnal desires without any rhyme or reason"
This girl. Are we sure she really isn't a smut novel?

Did this man just casually propose to cheat on his (future) girlfriend...? The mental gymnastics from him are both annoying and at the same time amazing to behold. Using sophistry to justify cheating, my, how charming.

Just when I thought I couldn't lose any more respect for him, because I didn't have much to begin with. I was hoping to see him eventually gain a redeeming quality or two, but he seems to just be slipping further in the opposite direction.

Group Leader
"Just drowning in our carnal desires without any rhyme or reason"
This girl. Are we sure she really isn't a smut novel?

Did this man just casually propose to cheat on his (future) girlfriend...? The mental gymnastics from him are both annoying and at the same time amazing to behold. Using sophistry to justify cheating, my, how charming.

Just when I thought I couldn't lose any more respect for him, because I didn't have much to begin with. I was hoping to see him eventually gain a redeeming quality or two, but he seems to just be slipping further in the opposite direction.
Still a better MC than KanoKari's.

Dex-chan lover
Even if they started dating, that would be the worst case scenario... the girl who sees books as people and gets extremely jealous and posessive and the dimwit who can barely see people as people as he cant even remember someone he talked to thrice the same day and supposedly sits next to him every day and so readily considers cheating... thats a recipe for disaster and the most toxic self destructive relationship ever.

Dex-chan lover
I'll say it again, this male protag is ruining the story and the girl's affection for him is not believable when he is such an insuferable asshole.

His idea of a future relationship is something straight out of School Days.

I honestly just hope he gets shanked by yandere lady at the end when he gets caught cheating.

Dex-chan lover
idk i quite like this version of the insufferable asshole protagonist. he'll get some development eventually so im quite intrigued as to how theyll correct him

Dex-chan lover
idk i quite like this version of the insufferable asshole protagonist. he'll get some development eventually so im quite intrigued as to how theyll correct him
Same. But yeah, for now i guess we're gonna have to bear with his "Insufferable Asshole" attitude..

Dex-chan lover
This dude's has a pretty strange attitude when it comes to people and books. He really does need all the help he can get. I feel sorry for Loveko, Ayukawa pretty much disregarded her feelings and only accepted to date her to get love advice. Shelock's feelings must be strong, if she's already looking for books to advance their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, sure didn't expect all that from a romance novel.

Shelock-chan so cute!! Hardworking girl is cute!!! ....could it be? Is hardwork itself cute?

Users who are viewing this thread