Ningyohime no Gomen ne Gohan - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Aggregator gang
I have never been trolled so hard in my entire life.

...why did I like it?!
ro0ODEs.png

Dex-chan lover
someone please explain to me what really happened!? i feel like my brain is deep fried

Aww, i really thought that she was really half human :(. But turns out the author just trolled us, wow.

Dex-chan lover
@zephyroths so, era's father, the king, dated human but dumped because he was a deadbeat. Then he met era's mother, the twin sister of the current queen. She died giving birth to era and then the king proceeds to marry his dead wife's sister, the current queen.

Hope that help

• This
Reactions: GK
To keep it short the king dated Marin until they broke up, he met up with Eru's biological mother (the Japanese Mermaid), married her and got Eru, but she then died. He then remarried her twin sister which is why she said she isn't Eru's true mother.

Other than that, Eru's apetite came from herself.

Double-page supporter
The fact that Era is actually a fucking lunatic is insane to me since they came up with a reason to explain it beforehand.

Dex-chan lover
so we were trolled by the premise where Era is possibly a half human. when actually Era is legit cannibal? damn, I'm not even mad

Dex-chan lover
TBF,Guts would be a badass name for anyone.
Guts is like,such a powerhouse of a name that I wouldn't want to mess with anyone with that name.
Who would try to mess with a person bamed Guts? Fuckin' no one.
The only name that radiates the same amount of big dick energy is Sol Badguy.

Tl;dr:Era should've been named Guts.
Because she eats all her friends.

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOOO AUTHOR GOT US GOOD

I guess it’s just coincidence that they look like each other.

Edit: Even though they broke up on bad terms, it is kind of sweet that they both named their kids after the other person’s preference.

WAIT, DOES THIS MEAN SANGO AND HIMADA CANT HAVE KIDS?! OH NO

• meguuusad
Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread