Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Exciting! Ninja Land

Dex-chan lover
I mean, his habit of accepting help requests in absurdum even when he's completely aware that Shinobu's losing her patience and they haven't had time to do anything at all at the park is extremely obnoxious. Being a good person is all well and good, but dude, you should be good to people who are close to you first.

I mean, his habit of accepting help requests in absurdum even when he's completely aware that Shinobu's losing her patience and they haven't had time to do anything at all at the park is extremely obnoxious. Being a good person is all well and good, but dude, you should be good to people who are close to you first.
And the fact that he apologizes and then keeps doing it again and again! And to top it off, he says "Yeah, why would she be upset?" DUDE! Even if I was out with a strictly platonic friend, if they stopped every 5 minutes to assist people and kept apologizing for it, I'd be fucking pissed. I have shit to do, and you're too much of a bitch to say "Sorry, I have to do something."

Users who are viewing this thread