Ninkoi

Double-page supporter
Suzuki Julietta is wonderful. Every work of hers is wonderful. Her lovely MCs are wonderful. Her pretty boys are super wonderful. I'm so hyped. <3

There's just one thing about this, though...

Does the young master realize that he's pulling those moves on a 12-years old little girl? Does he need a visit from the Tokyo Metropolitan Police, sir?

My estimation is that, if right now I start to learn japanese, I will be able to read the manga before any scanlations will have been released on the internet. # sarcasm # read half of kamisama in chinese # was just looking at the images

**I've discussed this on OM, but I hope you also try this new series because I really invested my time and soul with both of them!

**REVIEW AS PER CHAPTER 15
Our new heroine is a cute, honest, and energetic named Anko.
The heroine's duet this time, Kaede, might be somewhat reminiscent of Tomoe. He has a sharp tongue behind his soft face. His nature is quite intriguing and challenging, but it is not categorized as masochistic or duping. And, imo, he's still a good person. He just kept giving a feeling of anxiety with his gentle attitude that could turn off at any time.
Maybe you need to keep a distance if you are afraid that heroine will become a BS because of her strong feelings towards Kaede, even though in reality it isn't.

There are some speculations as a reader who not into ninja things; thought the model was made to play in a funny heroic style, but it turned out as typical of Julietta-sensei in producing everyday excitement, unique interactions, and some spices - which I think, can be a bit tragic. Or it is tragic? Because the plot slowly thickened. That bodes well because unwittingly the conflict is at hand. Even the use of first point of view success pull me into the story well. It runs melancholy in the first few chapters.

Also, because fate has been raised from the start, I don't understand the reader who (again) has contracted the second male lead syndrome - and I hope Tetsuo, a fellow ninja, doesn't mess up or cause a love triangle that is already more dangerous than this.
And I doubt that's the case. He has a role but doesn't show much since the banquet arc and I think it's better like that. He doesn't need to grow into a sad rival because so far he also did not try to impose his feelings towards Anko.

Hope it lasts more than 10 volumes. It's worth reading.

I didn't know she made a new series! I would normally feel excited about this but based on the past I already know what's in store tbh.
I feel the need to vent (not about the scanalator of chapter 1, thanks btw, but just in general)...

Based on the history of very slow scanlations for her work, I don't think I will invest sadly....not enough fans usually means = slower and lower quality scans over the course of a decade. Yes decade. There are STILL red watermarks on Kamisama Hajimemashita (https://mangadex.org/chapter/313132/19) from chapter 111 despite the fact that english scans exist and the limited edition chapter is still nowhere to be seen on this website yet. (luckily I was able to buy and read instead). And many Josei on this site has missing chapters or there is no interest. Josei and good new shoujo get no love on this website or from scanalators for that matter. . . 😞 To save heartbreak and great amounts of time, just read completed or very popular series like Akatsuki no Yona...the new josei that started from 2017 you see on mangaupdates you can forget about most of it lol...

Good thing I know a site that uploads the raws of this one, but still I hope someone would pick it up. It has a pretty unique setting but I guess, that's what we can expect of Julietta Suzuki-sensei. But still, the romance here has sensei's style!
The hug in chapter 2 definitely made me squeal!!! Sensei's romantic bone never gets rusty!

I'm not that fond of sensei's last manga (tripitaka toriniku) because of how young Kaka was, and the romance just sparked in the last chapter when she's older. I was hoping this manga would be long but I think it will end in chapter 30. It's ending in May 5. I hope a scanlation team picks this up!

Omg this is amazing so far!!! I wish it had more updates that would def help it's popularity!!! Another great series by the mangakaka!

Can someone please pick up this series?
It's interesting manga, I used to read it in raw manga site. And i really want to reread it again.

All Suzuki Julietta mangas are such a romantic, dreamy, and the art so good.

Users who are viewing this thread