Nippon Sangoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Kanazawa's Night Attack

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
802
@Mahzz Page 12 is missing in this chapter:
1775529553000.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 13, 2019
Messages
1,276
Thanks for the support! I imagine people will start getting more into the manga around the time the anime ends
Agreed, i personally love the first episode, i hope people's who don't have interest in this Manga will have some interest now after watching the first episode of the Anime and i hope the anime get good ratings so we can go for second season
 
Joined
Apr 15, 2026
Messages
1
Thanks for the support! I imagine people will start getting more into the manga around the time the anime ends
I came looking for the manga after watching the two released episodes last night. I must say, the story is a good one.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
3,049
I was suspecting the brat to be bratty slightly longer but man he really turned around and showed remorse quickly, he might be smarter than he looks. Can't wait to see what happens next.
It goes to show that he just wholeheartedly believed his father. He was still an earnest child.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top