Nise Seiken Monogatari: Osananajimi no Seijo o Uttara Michizure ni Sareta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Nice, somebody is picking this up... the novel was interesting so far, good to see the manga version as interesting too...

Someone, please fix that mess of a description. It's like MTL straight from Google without any editing, LMFAO.

Hey @ReEt if you've read the novel, can you spoil if the guy and girl mc get together? Or is there any romance in here?

VIP
@Amarrez there is page missing? can you check the raws? because this is what scanlation released in their page. if you have the found the fixed version, pls ping me, will fix ASAP. because this is what i download from their site
https://lhtranslation.net/read-nise-seiken-monogatari-osananajimi-no-seijo-o-uttara-michizure-ni-sareta-chapter-1.html

VIP
@Amarrez done, it's 56 pages now, wtf. is there something wrong with LHT site and downloader? i swear it was the same yesterday.

whew, damn, something like this is kinda fresh, or is it something wrong with me for enjoying this kind of story?

Fed-Kun's army
@Fui-nee Why can't it be both. The freshness is because of the other fantasy manga and the something wrong with you is also because of the other fantasy manga. I'm in the same position :D.

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf did i just read?

Well, dont really see the comedy until now, not nuanced enough to really work as a parody of normal hero-fantasy stuff, but still intresting enough to look for a few chapters i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread