Nise Seiken Monogatari: Osananajimi no Seijo o Uttara Michizure ni Sareta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
At first, I was thinking I shouldnt bother we these 2 scum. But then I saw how the knights reacted more than scum. So I thought, lets hang around and see if these two MC scum can bring down this stupid kingdom. And the whole kindess thing was making me puke, maybe they could burn it to the ground.

So when he got the sword, and turned into a demon sword... yep. I want to see how this goes. How far can this trash MC burn this kindess saint garbage into the ground. It could be fun. Start by killing of those trash knights.

ps- Margerys expression at the last page was great. Contradicts her words lol..... love it.

Aggregator gang
"They were... Complete scum."

Pretty sure that's called "being honest"..

Dex-chan lover
If being golddiggers (who would only marry one person in their entire life likely) means complete scum, I don't want to know what being demonic is.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing that these two got picked makes me wonder if god actually exists in this world. And if he does then is he right in the head? Was he drunk when he chose them?

Users who are viewing this thread