Nise Seiken Monogatari: Osananajimi no Seijo o Uttara Michizure ni Sareta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Source WN is already complete at 156 chapters, and is fully translated. Just follow the NU link.

Supporter
Their disgusted faces x’D, they cant be without each other as much as they cant stand the other.

Dex-chan lover
Scum scum everywhere as far as I can see besides the actually bad guys are really good guys yep that's the story alright

Contributor
So is that last chick the Princess? It feels like she's the Princess.

Dex-chan lover
@azhuresky Page 18 the word "surprisingly" is misspelled. I wonder if Magary grabs hold of the sword that it will corrupt it even further because that would be a funny power up. Thanks for the chapter.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Well they took some liberties but at least this manga manage to make the first arc way funnier and bearable than the WN by introducing Magali's thoughts earlier

@johnpoop2529
Spoiler, you want it?, it's yours my friend as long as you have enough rupees
Silk became kindda irrelevant when the 3rd girl arc / angel's cult arc started, after this chapter if they don't change a lot of things the 2nd girl arc / mermaid village arc will start, there are 5 girls in total including Magali and each girl has their own Arc and by the end of the WN Alistar marries
Magali
not willingly though

@agent007
The whole arc it's kindda different on the WN, they changed and omitted a few things in this adaptation, anyways this manga chapter is based on ch 33 and 34 from the WN

Dex-chan lover
@Lightharion
Okay thanks for the info, here’s your ₹1,000
Is the harem tag pointless based on what you’re saying though? Alistar only gets with Magali and no one else? Here’s ₹1500 for the extra info

@johnpoop2529
Sorry johnpoop2529 I can't give credit, come back when you are a little more MMMMMM richer
Yep pretty much the Harem is totally unwanted and they get married unwillingly (at least for Alistar to a certain degree)
it is implicitly stated that Magali really loves Alistar and just act like him like a cope mechanism because of his rebutal answer when she tried to confess her feelings when they were kids
and it was kinda implied / foreshadowed on this chapter too

Users who are viewing this thread