Nisekoi - Vol. 25 Ch. 226 - Parting

Well, I saw this coming, but I can't say that I'm unsatisfied by how this was executed.... Randomguy01 seems to disagree tho....

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, your approaching me?

I can't confess to you without getting closer.

Oh ho! Then come as close as you like.

(skips lines)

BEANSPROUT BEANSPROUT BEANSPROUT BEANSPROUT BEANSPROUT BEANSPROUT BEANSPROUT BEANSPROUT BEANSPROUT BEANSPROUT BEANSPROUT BEANSPROUT

GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA GORILLA

this is why i never liked harem genres. it made me feel bad about others but still, chitoge has always been my fav here. (just came back to see this lol)

Dex-chan lover
I'm somewhat sad, you know the theme tag is Harem + Mafia, was hoping True Harem end... But Well... Until now still feels sad about this...

Fed-Kun's army
i always was, and still am on Chitoge's side. But reading the words "Do you still like me"... That really hurted... But, now my favorite ship is canon

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT, ONODERA LITERALLY BEST GIRL!!

@UmairTheJojotard Your "PIRATE SHIP" was always canon because the author is dumb as rocks. He should of at least wrote a better build up for Chitoge, but couldn't because she was just a horrible character.

Dex-chan lover
randomly remembered best girl onodera and now im crying :( the last two chapters hurt

if only they were more honest earlier on...

Users who are viewing this thread