Nisekoi - Vol. 25 Ch. 227 - False Love

i also experienced liking two guys before lmao i liked the other guy first but when it's the last year of my middle school i liked more the other guy lol anyways, im glad raku chooses chitoge. i love how he said that he had more fun being with chitoge. i mean even if you love each other, but your relationship isn't that fun, it's gonna end up real quick. love isn't just about having butterflies in the stomach. it's also about having fun and understanding each other

Fed-Kun's army
EVEN CHITOGE WORST GIRL KNOWS THAT KOSAKI ONODERA WAS BEST GIRL AND EVEN CALLS THE MC AN IDIOT.

ACCEPTED HER FLAWS? FUCK THAT!

I can only assume the author was a self insert Chitoge, none of this makes sense, unless the author was threatened because Chitoge fans would be the type to threaten an author to write such an irrational and illogical ending such as this.

Double-page supporter
While I wasn't rooting for chitoge I'm extremely satisfied with how it turned out.THAT is true love not that he couldn't have had that with onodera but she took to long also his and chitoges bond was a tad bit different closer I guess you could say( I don't know If this happened since it old but maybe the final girl was chosen by poll like in other manga she won the last one)

Users who are viewing this thread