Nisemono no Renkinjutsushi - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
There's a strange contrast between the very simple and rough drawing style and the attention the author has paid to the world and lore, even the characters themselves. Maybe it's the time saved in drawing that actually allowed the author to come up with all the scenes that are weird, but make sense.

Aggregator gang
Next time I see "gore/sexual violence" tags I'm going to freaking believe them. That said, I'm hooked.

VIP
I've been reading the raws for 12 hours now. This is THE SHIT. Good luck translator and thanks for showing me this series

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation.

Loving this series so far, very much looking forward to where it goes.

Dex-chan lover
There's a strange contrast between the very simple and rough drawing style and the attention the author has paid to the world and lore, even the characters themselves. Maybe it's the time saved in drawing that actually allowed the author to come up with all the scenes that are weird, but make sense.
the manga is a 'name', a storyboard so to speak. it's like a rough draft
it's been picked up and serialized now tho, hope for a T/L of that soon

Dex-chan lover
the manga is a 'name', a storyboard so to speak. it's like a rough draft
it's been picked up and serialized now tho, hope for a T/L of that soon
It's kind of strange to have so many chapters of a rough drafts of full length (not like those pesky x.1 and x.2 split chapters that plague manga so much these days). Did the publisher actually demand this much before making the decision, huh? So many absolutely abysmal light novels are turned into manga that you'd think the publishers couldn't care less about the story or writing quality in general. Maybe it's because those light novels already had plenty of sleep-deprived commuters reading them on trains and busses.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of strange to have so many chapters of a rough drafts of full length (not like those pesky x.1 and x.2 split chapters that plague manga so much these days). Did the publisher actually demand this much before making the decision, huh? So many absolutely abysmal light novels are turned into manga that you'd think the publishers couldn't care less about the story or writing quality in general. Maybe it's because those light novels already had plenty of sleep-deprived commuters reading them on trains and busses.
i agree, its a first for me. though im pretty green in the hobby.
maybe the mangaka made it like a proof of concept for themselves or something?
i am now jonesing after more from this manga, since it actually managed to surprise and shock me, and has intelligent and rational characters
really hope someone picks it up for a scanlation

Users who are viewing this thread