Nisemono no Renkinjutsushi - Ch. 24

This is getting exciting the other ability users are showing up.

Dex-chan lover
It kinda sucks, but it does make sense that someone needs to hold the fort and keep an eye on the elf.

Hopefully MC here was trained enough in the art of "please don't get yourself killed"

Dex-chan lover
So... shit finally hits the fan. Dude lives however long in this world and only now has the first encounter. Well, probably will have to chalk it up to luck.

Dex-chan lover
Paracelsus has been quite lucky to have survived for so long with his absent self-preservation mindset. But he has tried to keep a relatively low profile.

Dex-chan lover
its crazy how captivating this is and its still just a name
anyone know if the actual manga has started to get translated yet?
though i was disappointed that nora-san isnt as dark in the manga as in these sketches

Dex-chan lover
@PaperLightning I see this series is marked as Complete on MangaDex, but, is there anything to indicate it's actually over? There's a pixiv post announcing the end of Part 1, but the series continues past that! The most recent post is the serialization announcement, but I see nothing to indicate there won't be more beyond that. Am I wrong? Or is the “Complete” wrong?
Considering how Re;Zero, Bunny Girl Senpai and most other series that has separate entries for each major arc, I presume this being listed as complete means this is just for "part 1" of the name, which would also lead to the serialized version to have it's separate entry.

Group Leader
@PaperLightning I see this series is marked as Complete on MangaDex, but, is there anything to indicate it's actually over? There's a pixiv post announcing the end of Part 1, but the series continues past that! The most recent post is the serialization announcement, but I see nothing to indicate there won't be more beyond that. Am I wrong? Or is the “Complete” wrong?
I've read all of part 1 and the sequel sky fire. I can tell you the story of these characters is over. Any other "Part" would be counted as a spin off imo. There are other works in the setting, and he is releasing some side stories for the characters of Niseren, but the main story is most definitely complete.

Users who are viewing this thread