Nishuume Cheat no Tensei Madoushi 〜Saikyou ga 1000-nengo ni Tensei Shitara, Jinsei Yoyū Sugimashita〜 - Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
This feels too brief for even a part chapter.
So brief it doesn't even matter if you remember the characters. It's one of those where MC is reincarnated with the "worst" magic that's actually the best magic, and that covers almost everything except character names.

Dex-chan lover
10 months, 9 pages, one of them is just a credits page.

Is this what has become of manga now?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :salute:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Man which one of "i reincarnated but now my magic which was called the strongest is called the weakest???!?!?!!?!?!?" is this, also art looks quite bad.

Dex-chan lover
Man which one of "i reincarnated but now my magic which was called the strongest is called the weakest???!?!?!!?!?!?" is this, also art looks quite bad.
It's the one where the MC was called "Demon King", and he felt bored with no more challenges remaining, so he reincarnated hoping that future people would get better at fighting and he'll have something to do. But that did not work out, and future people are pathetically weak.

Dex-chan lover
It's the one where the MC was called "Demon King", and he felt bored with no more challenges remaining, so he reincarnated hoping that future people would get better at fighting and he'll have something to do. But that did not work out, and future people are pathetically weak.
Do you have the slightest idea how little that narrows it down?

Dex-chan lover
Do you have the slightest idea how little that narrows it down?
Actually, just mentioning Demon King narrows it down by about half. We get to drop the story of a mage who reincarnated to get a stronger kind of magic, and a story of a mage who just wanted people to stop fearing his eyes.
The way I put "Demon King" in quotes also eliminates all the real demon kings, leaving only this one and the "demon king" who reincarnated as (his idea of) ordinary person.

Edit: looking at this manga again, he wasn't called a "demon king". Maybe it's from the book version? Or completely different story.
To be honest, a few stories with similar premise stand out, but this one very much doesn't.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Actually, just mentioning Demon King narrows it down by about half. We get to drop the story of a mage who reincarnated to get a stronger kind of magic, and a story of a mage who just wanted people to stop fearing his eyes.
The way I put "Demon King" in quotes also eliminates all the real demon kings, leaving only this one and the "demon king" who reincarnated as (his idea of) ordinary person.

Edit: looking at this manga again, he wasn't called a "demon king". Maybe it's from the book version? Or completely different story.
To be honest, a few stories with similar premise stand out, but this one very much doesn't.
To be honest i don't remember any manga like that, so this one probably got forgotten and from the new chapters it doesn't look good, so i guess just consuming trash it is

Users who are viewing this thread