Nishuume Cheat no Tensei Madoushi 〜Saikyou ga 1000-nengo ni Tensei Shitara, Jinsei Yoyū Sugimashita〜 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
ofc he'd need to raep her mouth with his dirty ass finger that he probably used to scratch his groin before arriving in this new era
OF COURSE!!!
right up there with
i need to shove my tongue down a girl's throat so she gets her meds
or she's lacking in magic power so i gotta kiss her no lube
OF COURSE
OF COURSE
OF COURSE!!!!
and i bet he's gon' marry her too
pop 10 babies in her by the end of the LN im sure

So this is the reincarnation magician of the inferior eyes but the MC isn't a fish eyed zombie

Aggregator gang
Nope, you won't find interesting magic, but you'll find interesting girls. Please understand.

Oh boy, can't wait for the eventual reveal that demons caused the decline of magic to wipe out humanity /s

@Gredias i dont thin this cliche scenario will repeat even in this manga, but its not impossible afterall
I think humanity just leads so much wars after he left, and then magic knowledge just declined and logically magic power that leveled slowly was declared as defective and magic that leveled faster (even thou it have limits sooner) was declared the best one.
Theres also possibility magic declined after some strong magic individual just disappeared, but it will also repeat story of another manga. :D
Well see, i hope this manga wont stop before it will be revealed

Group Leader
MC: "Hey, I know you were just nearly raped and I'm a complete stranger, but lemme shove my hand in your throat with the only warning being a request to open your mouth. While i'm at it I'm also going to need you to trust me, the stranger you just met after nearly being raped, that this is 100% for your own good."
Heroine: "Of course! Also, not only am I going to have no problems with that situation, I'm also gonna go ahead and get horny from it because why not? This is an isekai power fantasy manga so of course everything MC-kun does is gonna turn me, the template big boobed hot girl, into a fire hose."
A+ writing.

Dex-chan lover
So what I take away from this is that there will be 2 students a teacher and the principal in the harem.

Dex-chan lover
@CronosusCZ
@Gredias

The original trope for this didn't really require any explanations like war or demons either. The Greeks went with the whole golden age -> silver age thing from a feeling of nostalgia and resentment for changes in generations. Also can't forget the impact Tolken had on fantasy and the basic premise of all his stories is that "the past and older things are just better".

in short, even if there was no explanation, you'd still be expected to swallow this bs.

Fed-Kun's army
from what i have read of the web novel it seems the empire that was destroyed was rebuilt and they spread around they sealed or killed him and started suppressing the magic knowledge he spread and called him a demon king

There's literally nothing new in this manga. Even the story doesn't make sense. He was bored of being overpowered and basically jumped into the future where mages are significantly weaker than before and he was excited about it ??? He used reincarnation magic but suddenly woke up on a grassland as a kid. Did he take over someone's body like the usual trope or did he just magically appear there as younger himself?

Users who are viewing this thread