Nishuume Cheat no Tensei Madoushi 〜Saikyou ga 1000-nengo ni Tensei Shitara, Jinsei Yoyū Sugimashita〜

Double-page supporter
Another manga with the hero already being God tier form the beginning...

Well at least we have a proper justification and the Mc knows he's op and jsut does wqtherver for the age of entertainment

How come manga magic knowledge keep deteriorating as time pass while IRL science keep evolving and at faster and faster rate too.

Double-page supporter
@yojjang Right, I was just thinking that. Also like every MCs' motivation is always, "I'm OP for this world and I am fed up about it, time to teleport into the future where everyone got gud... Wow everyone is even worse at the thing I was just mad about, oh well, I got big titty wifus now life ain't so bad, let's live a slow simple life and fight bad guys who might as well be toddlers with wands."

Like this never makes sense, and is the most annoying aspect of these stories, you literally gave up your previous, objectively more advance, life for a downgrade and you're now suddenly fine with that. Like no sane individual would be cool with this scenario, they might make peace with it and improve it or destroy it, but play Harry Potter they would not.

Fed-Kun's army
This shit is terrible. I don't care about how generic it is, I'm fine with that if the plot is interesting enough. But dude "reincarnates" as a legit random person with no ties to the world. No family, but not an orphan, just appears in the world and jumps right in with no kind of explanation as to how. It's not even really reincarnation, it's more like he just isekai'd himself into the future but somehow got younger. How sway? Not even the big ol titty committee can save this.

Double-page supporter
is there a good isekai manga? like re:zero?? natsuki subaru is the man among the man despite his character.

Users who are viewing this thread