Nishuume Cheat no Tensei Madoushi 〜Saikyou ga 1000-nengo ni Tensei Shitara, Jinsei Yoyū Sugimashita〜

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░
░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███░░░░░░░
░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███░░░░
░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░
░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒█░░░██▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒███░
░░░░░█▒▒▒█░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░░░█████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒██
██▒▒▒███████████▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒██
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██░
░█▒▒▒███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░░
░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░
░░████████████░░░█████████████████░░░░░░

Group Leader
"i'm bored so let's go to the future 1000 years later"
bruhh

*cough*crest*cough*

if i disregard the premise/ the reason why/how he even got there, its all good

Bonjour je suis ton cerveau,je vais me déconnecter ,ne t'inquiètes pas tu en auras pas besoin pendant la lecture.

Ah yes, because when I get bored my first thought is to kill myself and hope untested magic works to send me to the future.
He woke up and said cool it works.... wut.

Then he goes to town finds out the magic in this time is clearly far below the time he came from. So he shoves his fingers into a complete strangers mouth. Makes sense. So from that point on its totally fine, people dont know shit about magic but surely someone stronger than him is around.

That was all in the first few pages.
This is hot garbage.

Aggregator gang
I thought I stumbled upon The Reincarnation Magician of the Inferior Eyes again after reading the description and @airmobius comment. Hot trash can sometimes be indiscernible from one another.

What the fuck ? This not that bad and They still give one star rating.You piece of shit.Then just try writing yourself a better manga than this.

So what ? If i like reading shit stories like this. If you don't like then fucked off don't come in comment section you bitches.

Do original stories no longer exist in the world of mangas, manhwas, and manhuas? Everything is the same now. Following the trope, fine. But Having basically the exact same plot? Come on bro...

@Kaito9838 you dont need to be a chef to be able to tell if a food is dogshit or not.

So what? If people want to comment their thought, they should be able to. If you dont like reading comments, then fuck off from the comment section.

I think the idea is interesting and the style's pretty, mc is pretty OP but I'm fine with it... Tho so far none of the girls are waifu material (at least for me) and it made me sad (lol but really) T~T

Users who are viewing this thread