Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update

This is one of those manga's that I think have a lot of potential and I'm always excited to read a new chapter

Dex-chan lover
So who here also thought that tou was actually the older sister when mc one up in bed?

Because when I first saw that I was like “D**n girl you first tell him to go after your sister then you decided to sleep with him?!” Felt a little silly when I relished it wasn’t her.

Dex-chan lover
Here I am wondering what other kinds of skills he's going to learn, the waves of erosion and goddess' tears are quite sick

Dex-chan lover
No MC, don't take the loose-tongue woman. Taking her sister would be golden

Dex-chan lover
Girl walk in and sleep inside MC's room, somehow MC is the one at fault............
GDI this trope is such a whack

Doesn't the older sister look like a character drawn in back street girls quite a bit on page 13?

Dex-chan lover
> I kept on looking at Hilda-san's 2 moles over there...

> Older sister Hilda was kept focusing on her bewbs in a number of panels here in this chapter.
Whenever that was shown, i spent 1 minute looking at it, specially the mole...

> Older sister is proposing to add Sierra as a harem, but i prefer both Hilda and Sierra to add into the harem instead...

> I really wonder how many Knight Hilda-san tried to tease while in on duty.
The knights maybe got a boner in the whole 24 hours of a day whenever Hilda was around, and specially when she looks at them with mysterious intention...

Dex-chan lover
Omg. Big sis is a masterclass bitch (like in extroverted character and slutty and not like in being an evil bitch). Her personality is rotten in just the right places.

@kipi: He did in chapter 2

@DaDingo: When I saw the panel that thought sprung in mind, but I wasn't too sure of it as her the hair-do was different. it was a 50/50-thing in the first moment. 50% WTF? / 50% Doubt. I thought, 'Is the hair different because of the nightly action or is it a different character, like e.g. Toa?'

Why does she insist, that MC takes her sister away? Sure, she just might want her grow as a person, but it is suspicious AF. Does she know about an impending ill fate for her or does she plan to take the kingdom down and her sister shouldn't be around?

I totally forgot about the revenge stuff. Just like MC apparently did. He got so happy-go-lucky in this chap, he should consider doing as he wishes and leave the revenge unfinished...I mean, it isn't like his memory and sense of justice is torturing him. Then again he might lose that delicious reverse-skill that is a blessing of the god of revenge.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
It's been awhile since I read this

Users who are viewing this thread