Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 32.1

Dex-chan lover
When an enemy gets named/introduced without any buildup right as they're attacking a city, you know they're about to get their asses handed to them.
These dudes had some buildup because they were behind the first noot kelaine. Although I don't remember exactly if all them were shown.

In any case, those people should be careful that their imperial capital doesn't get a new, large lake right in the middle of it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man... I really hate fragmented chapters !
But at the same time, I don't want the author to ruin his health.
I would prefer slow updates of full chapters.

It depends on the publisher, but I don't think it's about anyone's health. If the publisher charges a fee to access each update, then they can nickel and dime their customers to death by cutting the price and chopping the chapters into small pieces.

For example... $1 for a full chapter... vs... 50cents per update, but chapters are chopped into multiple chunks.

If a chapter only has 2 parts they make the same amount of money, so no big deal.
If they chop it into 3 parts, they get an extra 50 cents for a single chapter.
If the chapter gets cut into 4 parts, then they make two chapters worth of money off of a single chapter.

So the result of chopping up chapters is...
  1. Updates show up on their site more often driving people to view the site more often (and potentially stumble upon more content they will pay for).
  2. The price per update is smaller, so people are more likely to give in and pay for it.
  3. They can rake in the profits by chopping the chapter into tiny pieces, so even though the price per update is smaller, they're making way more per chapter than they originally would.

Dex-chan lover
I would prefer slow updates of full chapters.

It depends on the publisher, but I don't think it's about anyone's health. If the publisher charges a fee to access each update, then they can nickel and dime their customers to death by cutting the price and chopping the chapters into small pieces.

For example... $1 for a full chapter... vs... 50cents per update, but chapters are chopped into multiple chunks.

If a chapter only has 2 parts they make the same amount of money, so no big deal.
If they chop it into 3 parts, they get an extra 50 cents for a single chapter.
If the chapter gets cut into 4 parts, then they make two chapters worth of money off of a single chapter.

So the result of chopping up chapters is...
  1. Updates show up on their site more often driving people to view the site more often (and potentially stumble upon more content they will pay for).
  2. The price per update is smaller, so people are more likely to give in and pay for it.
  3. They can rake in the profits by chopping the chapter into tiny pieces, so even though the price per update is smaller, they're making way more per chapter than they originally would.

i know the world right now revolves around money but many ppl are to greedy for it.

Dex-chan lover
These dudes had some buildup because they were behind the first noot kelaine. Although I don't remember exactly if all them were shown.

In any case, those people should be careful that their imperial capital doesn't get a new, large lake right in the middle of it.
They were introduced in chapter 13
Well dang. Guess it shows how forgettable they were that they had to re-introduce em with name boxes, then.

Supporter
384098668_2979922628812029_4019419825834531105_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread