Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 35.1 - The March of Despair

Dex-chan lover
I will keeping saying noot noot till there are no more noot kelaines
pingu-noot.gif

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the update, I hope they wrap this up and get to the point where mc is back, i was looking at the chapters, mc has been missing for 10 months....
I give it a pass and have others be in the front since our MC had achieved few of the things he wanted to do.

The failure frame is taking so long and so absurdly weird power scaling pisses me off.

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm glad to see an actual decent knight with strategy and common sense, good. But MC prolly will just storm in and deal with anything

Dex-chan lover
Kinda funny in a way that all this side-fighting is just padding out the manga at this point. We see these characters fighting and struggling against monsters summoned by a cult but if our MC was there or even knew about it he could probably wipe everything out within a second.

I get we need world building and other characters to take the spotlight sometimes but the last time the MC showed up (10 months ago) he literally grew wings and was flying to the battlefield. Where the hell is he?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda funny in a way that all this side-fighting is just padding out the manga at this point. We see these characters fighting and struggling against monsters summoned by a cult but if our MC was there or even knew about it he could probably wipe everything out within a second.

I get we need world building and other characters to take the spotlight sometimes but the last time the MC showed up (10 months ago) he literally grew wings and was flying to the battlefield. Where the hell is he?
this is all still before he appeared. because the girls aren't even there yet.

Dex-chan lover
let me guess, Nito gonna come in the very very last second to save everyone in there whos survive. well thats gonna be wait for few more chapter i guess.

Thank you for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread