Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 8.2

Thanks for the chapters!!

The collaboration on this series are great ,nice and clean. Huehue..

Two of my biggest petpeeves of Isekai cliches, the "I can't sleep next to a pretty girl" and the "What are you doing sleeping with her misunderstanding". At least the Author called out the girl for that second one.

So continuity error? Toa was wearing something different when she went to sleep, yet when she wakes up she's wearing a negligee.

Toa is a Yandere Demon Princess huh?Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

@Zombiemaster it was all planned by Toa so She can Show superiority in the harem rankings

Dex-chan lover
TOA.... Nice night gown.....

Toa's pantsu was more like a sports pantsu... I didnt even expect that the Demon country would be that much modern and more cultured....

Also Nito's reaction when sleeping with Toa.
I experience that my self, and the first time i remember, i didnt sleep much because the body temp of the woman by my side i can really feel it and it gives my some unexplainable feelings...
Just think of the feeling of reading the Microsoft Office Terms and Conditions... Yeah,, thats un explainable feeling...

Dex-chan lover
@zombiemaster for what it looked, Toa was using her normal clothes to make niito feel safe to sleep together, 'cause sleeping with a skirt is kind of uncomfortable (so probably had the nightgown under her clothes)... just a big maybe

also daaaamn, the knight is noisy, demon girl is already easily best girl

I'm actually liking the direction this manga is going, nice.

Too bad with revenge manga like these, there are too little chapters usually for them to even execute their actual revenge.

Are there any manga with considerable chapters where MC's actually got their revenge? Besides Shield Hero.

Double-page supporter
The morning scene (actually noon) makes me think the author is trying to use tropes without knowing what they mean. Even if he got intimate with Toa the knight have absolutely no right to scold him. She's not his wife, she's not his girlfriend and she's just barely an acquaintance.

Fed-Kun's army
@flyingpantsu I think the author just likes pulling tropes and then not doing them correctly, for the fun of it. I’d be able to tell better if I could read the novel but the person who was translating it stopped after 33 chapters. :( It was fairly enjoyable for a generic revenge story too, since it plays out more like an isekai where the mc has a solid goal and isn’t just ‘I made this from my previous world, gib money’

Users who are viewing this thread