Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Id understand the revenge on the summoners(not the kingdom but only those that are actively trying to kill mc off, like the king and the bitch aide) and bullies, but the other classmates who were just bystanders? Bruh, tf you on about

Bro forgot he needs to spend all of the chapters becoming OP and enslaving useless characters

Dex-chan lover
arifureta copycat lmao
why is it that reincarnation made his status shit but metastasis just gave them shit ton of benefits? i wonder what's the trade-off

Supporter
Re reading this series and I must say his analysis of people isn't accurate. The so call "bystanders" literally asked you if this behavior is acceptable and you brush them off.

If you aren't willing to stand up for yourself, don't expect others to do it for you.

"Nobody helps; everyone is just a bystander!" flashback to literally a page or two ago where somebody stuck their neck out to try and help you and you refused to make the minimum amount of effort it would take to get out of your situation. I understand the dude is depressed, but have some self-awareness.

Fed-Kun's army
looks like a shittier version of failure frame. literally word for word, bar for bar. except this guy kills himself. blud is so "depressed" he doesnt notice other people standing up for him but shakes off the depression to make such a grandiose statement that hes gonna kill everyone.

Fed-Kun's army
For all I know, the LN could be good. But I've seen this plot and treating a protector/healer like shit is funny. It's OK enough to just ignore him I guess, but banishment is way over the top lol unless they sacrificed like 100000 people to summon these brats. At least tate no yuusha had a solid basis and lore to ostracize the MC for his job.

Plus genius King and magician is too stupid to understand that a summoned healer is way OP than your usual local healer. They said themselves these brats are blessed. Are you mad??
i looked and theres no LN. just a web novel

Another isekai anime, have bad logic. Bruh ofc healer weak, this class not supposed to beat the enemies. Tch* what the hell author thinking while make this story?

He's bitching about "bystanders" contributing towards his bullying by not helping him right after the glasses girl just tried helping him and he lied to her face. Do you want her to read your mind, you pathetic ingrate? "I was cursed with the personality of a slave," i.e. "I'm unwilling to take any action in my own life to better my situation and will instead blame others for not helping even when they try to." According to comments, he then threatens to kill everyone, including the girl that showed concern for him. I've seen some shitty revenge isekai MC, but holy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread