Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan : he
is already op thanks to that goddess skill, well it allows for a great growth potential since it means he can learn every skill, including the unique skills of his enemies. But he gets the blessing of another (revenge) god who gives him the ability to reverse what his skills do, healing turns into a quick death, then uses it on a mimic that nearly killed him and the levels from that boosts his stats enough to not be a glass cannon

Double-page supporter
I swear its like there's an isekai factory out there that just uses a single mold multiplied and attached to different conveyer belts passing through different painting stations and make different packaging for it lol

One thing I don’t understand is that why would he also blame the bystanders or better yet, why would he want to kill them too (unless he meant the country only)?! Some of them literally stood up for him but he wasn’t brave enough to admit it to them that he was being bullied. If he actually does try to kill the bystanders later in the story, then I’d be mad af tbh.

Aggregator gang
Another trashy isekai with no originality.

Also I really don't get the problem with healers but it seems like these isekai seem to hate healers

Dex-chan lover
@Clear : one person stood up, then backed down, and everyone knew what was going on. Everyone was aware of the bullying and only enabled it. As a group they could have made an impact, and even forced it to end, but they just ignored it. This makes them just as guilty morally and ethically as the bullies.

Plus they are watching this banishment as well as the princesses obviously evil psycho actions and just standing there and doing nothing. They are watching him being thrown to his death and doing nothing. This makes every single one of them accomplices to his attempted murder. Unless they decided to started plotting to destroy the nation (or at least its rulers) right then and there they hold just as much blame and sin as the king and princess.

Can we stop with the isekai series glorifying suicide as a way to reincarnate into another world? It's a pretty dangerous mindset to put out there. I'm pretty sure anyone who has known victims of suicide would agree there's no good reason to try and make it look like an appealing option.

Contributor
Nah, it's not good.
I know Isekai is a easy way to create story, but things like that are extremely bad.
Most of Isekai with videogame system (level, skills, status, inventory, etc) should not even pass the editor selection, and go into the trash bin right away.

I know people will give this manga low rates, because they already see plenty of this kind manga.

but it is just sad, when only 1 chapter and people think like they already read 100 chapters of it.
but yeah, Human are still Human after all.
especially our Almighty "Readers". meh.

yeah, anyways i will try reading this, and see if our MC will stick to his goal to "I WILL TURN THIS KINGDOM INTO ASH, AND KILL ALL OF YOU" .
I just like to see sweat revenge, rather than seeing a Naive hero wannabe.

Dex-chan lover
@KiTA
I know, right? We're living in an era where the system has enabled people to go to a place they don't like and then exclaim "I DON'T LIKE THING" on the top of their lungs, and then the next chapter later, the same people would do it again.

@NaniTheFuck I'm fine with isekai and all but goddamn I'm so sick with revenge isekais. It's just all anger bait until when the MC gets his revenge, it starts to get boring and you realize you only read it just for a little satisfaction of MC finally getting his revenge.

Dex-chan lover
Guess it's another one of those "when you read the first chapter of a new manga, and you feel that you already read it a few times before"...

@mrcat25
well it's the same as those Naive Hero MC wannabe.
They keep doing they naivety until to the point they act like other people are wrong and what they did is right. even if it puts people on their circle got hurt time by time for the sake of "I can save everyone" and "Plot armor of Deus ex Machina to make MC become stronger" but only to meet yet another strong Enemy. Then repeat.

you might already heard this
"Justice served more harm to innocent than Evil does in the process"

well maybe i just read or watch too much naive Hero story since childhood. and then it make me numb to it.

I guess Garo (OPM) know better about justice and Evil

mrf

Plan to read. Will start reading when there's at least 10 ch

Wow, I don't think I've ever come across a more self-serving reason for suicide:
"There are four types of people who contribute to the bullying process: Bystanders, Supporters, Bullies, Victims."
Yet he conveniently ignores a fifth type: "Those who legitimately try to help, but are rebuffed by the victim." (Pages 7 and 8)
I guess you could fold that into the "Victim" category seeing as the victim was the one who refused her help, but still that gives lie to his statements that, "Everyone likes to believe they're not involved" and "I'm not the one that's broken. It's the world that's..."
The MC is not only broken, like most suicides he's trying to place the blame on EVERYONE else for his refusal to accept help.

@NaniTheFuck well I both hate thpse type of MCs but I hate the revenge MC the most. It's all about playing with your emotion then leaving you empty inside. It's just there's much better way to create an MC without revenge as their main goal or being naive. This is why I stick to Chinese/Korean novels when it comes to isekai/fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread