Niwasaki Diary - Ch. 1

Group Leader
@anime_devil
Hello there!
I'm really excited to see someone else contributing to Niwasaki Diary, as it's been a joy to work on and I'm happy to see more communities get access to it.
Now, I don't speak Russian, but I have a pretty good idea that you speak English.
After looking at your chapter, I realized, based on stylization, footnotes, and leftover sound-effects, that you were using my translation as a basis.
Don't worry, I'm far from upset about this. I am a little a concerned about your accuracy to the Japanese original- any mistakes I make will be compounded into yours -but I'm not going to try to stop you there.
Instead, I'd like to offer you my cleaned/redrawn copies of the raws, to make your process a little easier. It's hardly any trouble for me, seeing as I have to make those anyway for my own translation, and I'd be happy to help another translator with their work.
If you want them, go ahead and let me know, and I'll send 'em over.
Happy translating!

Group Leader
Hello.
If it's not too much trouble, you'd be very helpful...
I also liked this manga, and I would like to continue translating it, in my own language. I'm sorry if you didn't like that I used your translation as the basis...
If you really don't mind sending me your RAW copies, you can help me a lot...
I'm sorry if there are a lot of mistakes in my message, I'm not very good at English yet, but I try to learn it at the highest level...
In general, if you really do not mind, please send me your copies of RAW.
I will try to treat the translation of this wonderful manga as efficiently as possible.

Group Leader

Users who are viewing this thread